What is Collagen?
It is a protein made up of amino-acids and approximately makes up of 30% within the body.
These are tough and strong structures found in skin, bones, tendons
• Provides structural support, strength, elasticity of the skin.
• Required in the replacement and restoration of dead skin cells.
• Acts as fillers in cosmetics to remove lines, wrinkles scarring and acne.
• Helps in the treatment of osteoarthritis
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
It is a carbohydrate, occuring naturally throughout the human body.
Roughly 50% is found in our skin. When not bound to other molecules,
it binds to water and lubricate movable parts of the body such as joints
• Nature’s moisturizer
• Helps provide lubrication which resists compression and allows joints and skin to bear weight
• Promotes fullness and elasticity for a young-looking skin
• Transports nutrients to skin, cartilage, joints, ligaments and eyes
• Removes waste from joint capsule
• Supports, nourishes and hydrates the deep layers of the scalp
• Gives structure (shape) and plumpness to the lips